Jim Cue @1QLight
01 February, 10:25
The story behind this photo/event is very significant: this poor Woman's Daughter "Suicided" herself after seeing weiners laptop "Insurane file" along with a number of other NYPD officers that saw it. PDJT knows...he always knows! #justice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
14 February, 11:37
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Please keep posting these things. I keep posting to facebook. At this point if no one is speaking to me I might be better off alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
14 February, 11:49
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
Dear Fren--U R never alone here--WWG1WGA! Every voice is an integral part of the amazing moasic we R creating n we Need U, we Love U! YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON--your "gift" is one of the "keys"

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
Some are good at dropping things gently. Me not so much! I want to scream it from the mountain tops what these monsters have done to our world. I have faith that all will see what will be exposed. Even if I look like a crack pot right now! I don't care if I see a crack for an opening I just go for it and tell people to use Duck Duck Go and research info. I feel bad that I am a bomb thrower instead of a hand holder. But I think that is why I have always loved POTUS and Bevelyn Beatty!
12:14 AM - Feb 15, 2021
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Angryangel17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angry Angel17, click on at the bottom under it