Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
13 February, 07:05
I mentioned the quantum financial system today at dinner. My husband laughed hysterically like I was mentally ill. I thought I was stonger. I have not betn able to cry since last June when my Uncle died of Covid complications. I am in menopause snd am a flat line despite the horror I have seen done to children and humanity as a whole. I am now sitting downstairs writing with tears streaming down my face. I need to get thicker skin and boldness for what lies ahead. I will be spending time with Jesus tonight. He loves me. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Baxter @Baxter17
I feel your pain. I have lost my husband over this and vaccines (guess it wasn't strong in the first place) he thought I wad delusional. I have my faith but grieving over so much evil.
11:59 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Baxter17 in this post can reply
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
15 February, 12:34
In response Patricia Baxter to her Publication
I am so sorry. My husband says he worries that he has lost me. prayers for us all. 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
16 February, 03:35
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
mine says the same. 😢 They think we are brainwashed and can't come back.

Malene Thye-Petersen @MaleneThye
15 February, 11:47
sorry to hear that, I hope you recover well from your sorrow, praying for your faith, hope and love.

Juliana Bixby @Bixby
15 February, 12:06
Ive been fighting my husband for 4 years now-almost divorced over our beliefs. Entire family turned on me after that. And I have never fully recovered. I dont know if people like us do...we learn to cope and live on. It changes you--doesnt it? To see the darkness rejected and invoked by people who we love. Crazy what happens when you call out the dark arts for what they are!

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
15 February, 01:00
In response Juliana Bixby to her Publication
Nina, Patricia and Juliana I feel blessed to have found you. I am feeling the same and in the exact same fight. Husband, children family and friends ...many think I have lost it totally. I have learned to keep quiet with husband. Spend many hours just driving around to calm down. Thank you ladies for hanging in there and being here.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
15 February, 03:11
In response Juliana Bixby to her Publication
it does change you. I feel alone. Well im telling everyone pls Watch White Squall. its the one the Q people want us all the watch. i rented from amazin prime. everything will make sense!