P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
14 February, 04:50
There is no honor in sharing photos of naked tortured children (CP). It’s quite the opposite of being honorable, actually. It’s disgusting and 100% ILLEGAL. Sharing disgusting photos w/o any context does more harm to our movement than good.

We don’t need to see images of murder to “wake up” to the horror of murder, same goes for the horrors done to innocent children. You’re planting images of these innocent victims WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT, into the subconscious of every anon who sees them. It’s wrong and has no place on this platform.

Cc: xanon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
This is always a hot topic with Xanon. I would like to consider something. Has anyone thought about who will take care of all these children who are being harmed? Some won’t go back to their families, some do not have families, some we might never know who they belong to. I would hate to allow the government to hold these children (like CPS). Maybe good patriots need to rise and start an organization to these foster children into our homes and help them recover from their atrocities. It is my sincere home these children are rescued.
11:10 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by dragonfly1947 in this post can reply
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
18 February, 05:56
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
I asked a Texas Ranger who came to my work about the kids. He's in the psychology division. I asked can these kids ever have normal lives or are they doomed to be monsters themselves. He said each of us have a different resiliency. Some will recover faster and some may not recover at all. He did say it will be a long process. They have to learn about love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cuer1 WWG1WGA @Cuer1
15 February, 03:11
I have been thinking the same thing! I would LOVE to help any child/children I could!

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
15 February, 01:01
I live on 10 acres I'm ready to build.

15 February, 01:45
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
All they need is LOVE

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
15 February, 12:51
Falling waaaay over to the side of Nesara, and a burgeoning belief that "Med Beds" will be available, I also heard that there will be similarly safe, advanced technologies to restore them in mind and body. I pray it so. They will still need Patriot Parents who will always love them fiercely.

15 February, 01:45
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
AMEN. All they need is LOVE

Not1 Worry @WeWin
15 February, 12:28
They will need people who can help them through the ptsd they will no doubt be suffering from.

15 February, 01:47
In response Not1 Worry to her Publication
It all will start with someone who will LOVE them unconditionally... Everything else will come with patience, structure and love.