Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 February, 08:26
In the movie 'The Matrix' the Oracle is AI.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

14 February, 02:51
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
You calling me a bidet pitching bot?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 February, 04:22
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
VK is just an Anon, like you, Digital Warrior. Look😂

14 February, 11:28
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Always get a second opinion when seeing a doctor. I wore that crap for 12 weeks and it did nothing. When to a different doctor and he gave me a cortisone shot. Better in 3 days.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
14 February, 11:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Definitely! im disabled from the overuse of IM cortisone with no diagnosis....I guess RA is still a mystery disease? But they were dead set it was a mental issue....now it is.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
14 February, 12:40
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
You should look into turmeric capsules.

Only people mentioned by BlessedfromOhio in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blessedfrom Ohio, click on at the bottom under it