Un_ Qnown @UnQnown
14 February, 09:55
maybe its Maybelline?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Operation Que @OperationQ
🔍"The Executed: Clones, Doubles, & Vril Lizard Reptilian Parasites"
https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍"Mid-2020 GITMO Update: Arrests, Indictments, & Executions"
https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...
10:49 PM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OperationQ in this post can reply
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
18 February, 12:25
In response Operation Que to his Publication
humorousmathmatics site is halted & blocked with a serious virus warning by my Avast Browser. Almost never get that warning, so listening to my tech on this one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Operation Que @OperationQ
18 February, 12:45
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
We have new ads with pop up issues ,adn we are wokring on getting those resolved as they are scaring away many users. I use avast also and do not get popups cause Brave browser + adblock.

General Carlos @GeneraLCarlosQ17
15 February, 09:35
Only Time will tell it if is all actually true. Q plainly told all of Us not to predict anything. On another Note if the OP is actually serious about Q Information They would know that Q plainly stated in the attached Drop that the Term or Entitity QAnon is a LARP. As with Everything I always encourage Everybody to do Your Own Research, Question Everything, Challenge Everything but most of all read The Q Drops Themselves. Many Things the LARPS are relating to Q are NOT in The Drops at all!! Be careful Whom You follow. I'm just a Researcher like Anybody Else. I do not consider Myself a Anon nor

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
17 February, 09:58
In response General Carlos to his Publication
so a larp is someone playing a role? an anon is an unknown person and q is the question! the larps are trying to answer?

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
18 February, 12:41
In response General Carlos to his Publication
Everyone who's followed Q for yrs knows the "Qanon" media-hyped conflation is a lie. So what's new? If we start believing them (the Bad Guys) now, we haven't learned anything from Q. Most of us just carry on, ignore the slanderous lies like always & Red Pill those we can.

#wwg1wga

#JesusisLord
#GodWins !

Marley McCord @Marley808
15 February, 09:03
whos wearin the nipple mask? cuomo?

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 February, 09:10
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
😂😂😂 His is more phallic in nature!

Darla Sanders @SassieQlady
17 February, 10:05
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
It could be Bill Clinton 🤢 he seems to like dresses 😂

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
15 February, 02:24
second link on above post tried to load in a site named jerkandsquirt. I got off there before it loaded on my phone. WTH!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
15 February, 10:09
merci pour le partage 😎

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
15 February, 10:06
Excellent summary of the Evil we're eradicating today!

The Black eye Club are Vrill Drones, no longer possess a
Soul!

Look for 1 eye drooping or larger.

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
15 February, 09:06
Remember the Movie F/X from 1986?
Seeds were planted back then...

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
15 February, 05:31
great post

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 February, 02:21
been gone for hours 😂😂😂 good stuff..!!

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
15 February, 01:43
GREAT LINKS !!! 🏆🥇

terry Woodard @TGirl
15 February, 01:02
Non of the links open..

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
15 February, 09:26
In response terry Woodard to his Publication
They do because everyone is saying how great the links are lol

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
17 February, 09:49
In response terry Woodard to his Publication
They would not open for me either.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
15 February, 12:45
Very George Floyd. A mannikin medical dummy looked EXACTLY like him (maybe he was the model?) in a factory for same that burned down two days later, tch, the coincidence.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
15 February, 10:34
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
The real G Floyd died 3 yrs before, in TX. His P.O. made
a Facebook post that she handled his affairs post death.

The "actor" that played Floyd also played his bestie &
attended his own funeral. Such a blatant FF.

FYI... They played the same FF in other Western Nations
as well...

James Capon @Jimbobcap
19 February, 08:17
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
05-25-2020 @ 09:25

9+2=11

5+2+2=9

9/11

5+5+2=12

This leaves two zeros.

Insert two zeros

9/11 2001

George Floyd died after 08:48 seconds.

First plane hit at 08:48.

9/11 2001, 08:48.

George Floyd was a planned event.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
15 February, 12:20
TY 💝🙏