Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
Just In (sort of): Putin's Russia is no longer controlled by the Rothschild's CB.

#MAGA
#NESARA
#wwg1wga

https://mondestuff.com/wor...
10:10 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by HelloWorld in this post can reply
Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
15 February, 10:13
In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication
Hmmm. I remember as a kid learning about the KGB, the communist USSR, etc. As an adult, knowing what I now know, and how much of everything I "learned" was a lie, some things still sound weird to me. I'm still not 100% certain, probably because I've been conditioned for so long, but my gut/intuition says Putin is on our side (the soccer ball was a big tell for me lol). Each day your intuition tells your mind to shut the F up you know your awakening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack’s Mama @HMH
15 February, 10:15
In response Caseydeb MoonChild to her Publication
SAME!!!! Did you see the photo of Gorbachev at Reagan's funeral? They liked each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
15 February, 10:40
In response Caseydeb MoonChild to her Publication
I do believe your on to something. Furthermore, I have a feeling that the U.S. Constitution is being implemented as a model for all soveriegn nations to follow (think GESARA) and that we have just started the "installment" phases. The New Federal Republic of China is next in line to follow suit.

http://uawire.org/russian-...

Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
15 February, 12:27
congrats

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
15 February, 08:02
hmmmmm...

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
15 February, 07:21
💕🙏💕🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸💕🙏💕

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
15 February, 12:36
this is awesome ty
falling into what I heard & 100% believe Putin Xi & Kim Jung un Allies w President Trump!!! 🙏🙏🙏

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
14 February, 11:25
its Habbening 🙏😂🤩❤️