Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Did you ever wonder why, some of these evil atrocius late term abortion laws were passed?
Or how hundreds of thousands of children went missing every year in thr USA alone?
It was spiritual Warfare! The target was always our children!
Evils Plan was to always keep us alive and healthy enough to reproduce, followed by enough poison, and pharma drugs to keep us sick, and repeat!
The Truths will Shock The World!
#NeverAgain
#SaveOurChildren
#GodWins
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
09:57 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
19 February, 07:40
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I can only ask for forgiveness for my own wrongful thoughts of these evil creatures, there is no way they are human. Humane People do not do what these Evil Sadistic Creatures do to Our Children. We are at War with Pure Evil, the Devil lives in these Creatures and they enjoy what they are doing to our babies and children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
16 February, 12:55
i hope the undeniable shocking TRUTH comes out to the world soon pleeeez .... 🙏🙏🙏🙏😥😥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theresa Ward @Trumpeteer2020
15 February, 07:13
I seen a tweet from an abortion doctor admitting she convinces white women the babies are dead, so she has the satisfaction of killing a white child. I am so sick of the evil. Back to topic...are women so souless that they can kill their babies so late in pregnancy? Are they being paid to do it? Are they that naive to not realize what happens to the child, that its not being removed for their sake, but for the financial gain of these sickos? Lord, please help humanity.

amy lilley @amylilley
15 February, 07:01
sick evil freaks🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

amy lilley @amylilley
15 February, 07:01
sick evil freaks🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 February, 10:10

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
14 February, 10:03
so evil