Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
14 February, 05:59
I lost my accounts on Twitter but for those of you still in it...you know what to do 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherri MG72 @SMG72
14 February, 06:01
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
im going in for account #6 !!!!! ill be Offfice of the Malarkey

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chellz 170 @Chellz
14 February, 06:03
In response Sherri MG72 to her Publication
Going for #4 , howare you doing it?I use vpn, google voice phone number etc and new emails lol.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
14 February, 06:43
In response Chellz 170 to her Publication
I hear not to use the mobile app

Chellz 170 @Chellz
so I just saw myself that I NEVER log out.
Using a VPN has me on one location on the app and another on the laptop. I think this is whats happening. BUT...I only got the vpn after my second acct was deleted. Still no word on the first suspension lol
08:42 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Chellz in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chellz 170, click on at the bottom under it