Only people mentioned by ShaneBrowning in this post can reply
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
04 July, 12:19
In response Shane Browning to his Publication
HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY TO U, ANGEL& THE GIRLSβ€πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ’ƒ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
24 December, 11:31
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU& FAMILYπŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽLOVE YOU DEERπŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
11 October, 12:14
Happy Birthday BOSS! The best gift would be for baby to fully healed.Ready for the NEW EARTH! Love you!πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜‡

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
04 July, 04:42
Happy 4th of July to you,Angel& the girlsβ€πŸ€πŸ’™

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
03 April, 11:06
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
30 March, 05:27
Shane, you don't know me but I've been lurking on Twitter and following your posts there for some time now. I don't have an account there so I want to take this opportunity here to say Thank You! God bless you and your family. Shine On. #GodWins

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
21 March, 03:44
πŸ™

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
13 March, 02:55
OuchπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
12 March, 01:01
Hope you see this πŸ’žπŸŒΉπŸŒ±πŸ’žπŸŒΉπŸŒ±
Its a YUGE hug just for you. Thank you! woof woof x

jacqueline roach @LifeHapins
03 March, 08:09
☺️Shane! I've missed your posts since Twit! Glad I found you again.

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
16 February, 11:30
Hi Shane, I followed you on Twitter. I'm looking for Bella and Triple 333. Do you know if they're here? it's so nice to see you again πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ™

15 February, 06:22
some9ne said to me long ago he would leave me hidden messages so i would know it was him. over time i have seen them all in your threads. most recently sloth. i am no one and know nothing but there are just way too many uncoincidences so will you ever elaborate?

15 February, 06:41
In response Hope JGPhoenixRising Green to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ™

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
15 February, 03:13
always!

DaC haos @DaChaos
15 February, 01:24
πŸ’―

Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
14 February, 10:22
Amen praying daily!! Shane hope all,is,well family is everything. πŸ™πŸ™β€

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 February, 07:30
πŸ™β€οΈ

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 February, 07:10
Amen

JW696 JW696 @OdinsRaven777
14 February, 07:03
Always πŸ€πŸ€πŸ™πŸ•Š