Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 February, 07:04
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
WIkipedia "Adreno is a series of graphics processing unit (GPU) semiconductor intellectual property cores developed by Qualcomm and used in many of their SoCs."
"Adreno (an anagram of AMD's graphic card brand Radeon) started out as Qualcomm's inhouse brand of graphics technologies,[1] and was used in their mobile chipset products. ..."
NOT OWNED by Google, but utilized by google.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 06:46
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 February, 06:55

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
16 February, 01:29

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
15 February, 12:16
https://t.me/dontdrinkthek...
hwre you go chexk this shit out

Laura Brown @Elizaura0hU812
15 February, 12:19
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
This makes me sick!! Fuckin' pisses me off!!! HORRIBLE!!

14 February, 06:32
They are so smug - "those stupid little ppl" - I actually would attend their public "whatever" ... They need to know their arrogance signed their execution.

Jim Walker @Wakabe
16 February, 02:45
But this isnt actually true. There is a processor called Adreno, but its nothjng at all to do with Google. You can even follow the wiki link in that very image and it tells you that!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
14 February, 05:25
I can't even say anything to hubby or adult kids because I'm a conspiracy theorist and they don't believe a word I say! Sad!!!

14 February, 06:36
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
That's really tough, most of my church friends and family think I'm ready for the looney farm ... and some days its really hard. Those of us who are awake, and horrified will be extremely helpful to them later on ... so look at it as God's way of training you, preparing us to help others. I send out little things to nudge.