Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
Book of Enoch, this was posted on Telegram by GEORGE News this morning. This is one of the missing books from the Bible, I think it's important to watch, as GEORGE News usually doesn't just say things wihtout a reason.

https://youtu.be/UkfWwxT1t...
05:11 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
14 February, 11:09
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
this is also exceptional breakdown with Trey Smith.
https://youtu.be/BZGN6EKjv...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SHEEPDQG 017 @SHEEPDQG17
14 February, 09:22
7:17 post time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jerri hubbard @jbullockhubbard
14 February, 09:05
Also if you know your scriptures you would also know that there are many scriptures quoted in the Bible that are not in the Bible. About 22 of them If I recall. I wouldnt call Jesus a liar as he quoted from them.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
14 February, 06:56
There is no missing book to the Bible. This is no different than the LSD church coming out with the Book of Mormon to get people to believe their theology. I would be incredibly careful if you accept something so openly like this - because you will become a groupie for whoever is pulling the strings. You cannot add or take away from the Word of God - this is sooooo wrong...

Jerri hubbard @jbullockhubbard
14 February, 09:02
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
You would be wrong. The bible was put together of many different manscripts. By the Catholic Church and what went into it was decided by and for men with an agenda. Jesus frequently told us in the end days things would be revealed. The Book of Enoch is for the end times generation.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
14 February, 11:12
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Enoch walked with God. Though the book may not have been put in the bible passed down for years, it doesn't mean the book is irrelevant. If you read it you will see that. It is VERY interesting and eye opening. When they spoke of the colors on the eye lids of the women I was like, woah.................That is trivial but boy, it all makes sense.