Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
14 February, 06:10
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I said I guess I'd gather dandelions out of the yard to eat but with the chemtrails their probably poison.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 February, 04:47
no more Haagen Dazs for me! The rest I will just avoid like the occasional chips or candy bar from this list. And yes this is very very real I've looked it up in the past

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Johnson @Jody4Him
14 February, 04:42
I have heard it is not just aborted fetal cells being used in our food. Enriched flour and other foods which contain organic ingredients actually contain sacrificed humans. There is a process to quickly freeze dry a sacrificed human body into powder, and this powder is added to flour, processed foods, etc.

Jody Johnson @Jody4Him
14 February, 06:33
In response Jody Johnson to her Publication

Jody Johnson @Jody4Him
14 February, 07:13
In response Jody Johnson to her Publication
The freeze dried powder sacrifices are also made into diamonds. Have you sern all thd celebrities wearing the blood red rings?
https://www.lonite.com/mem...

Ron Vantschip @schipr
14 February, 03:35
absolutly shocking