Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
14 February, 02:58
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
14 February, 03:00
In response GrannyKate Awake to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Tapp @BlueTapp
14 February, 01:28
They can't get us to drink blood or eat flesh of murdered children so they inject it into us. It is part of a satanic curse. This is why I've been an anti-vaxxer for many years.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 February, 07:23
In response Blue Tapp to her Publication
they also put it in our food. 🤢
look up HEK 293

Kimberley Crisp @Valkyrie1
14 February, 08:12
In response Blue Tapp to her Publication
..I have an autistic grandson, and since he was born, I felt uneasy ..looked into vaccines , he is now 15, and I find this last generation are very sickly...but hey, no coincidence these kids have been over vaccinated surely?

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
14 February, 01:04

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
14 February, 01:12
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Albumin (Human) 5% is a sterile, liquid preparation of albumin derived from large pools of human plasma. All units of human plasma used in the manufacture of Albumin (Human) 5% are provided by FDA approved blood establishments only.

https://www.fda.gov/media/...

Mary Woodard @Abba2do
14 February, 12:54
thanks for the share!

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
14 February, 03:23
In response Mary Woodard to her Publication