Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
The Cabal wants Haiti's natural resources: gold, iridium, oil and children.
11:50 AM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 February, 03:13
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
The cabal has always wanted to steal the wealth from Haiti. They have abused the people of this island for far too long. How do you steal from people thid poor? That's the epitome of evil. Please be careful though sharing stories like this one. This is about evil oligarchs, not biracial children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 February, 03:05
If there are med beds why would the Cabal need to do this? I am very concerned about this story because it seems to be putting a target on biracial children's back. I have 2 myself and I see this only driving racial tensions and that's what the cabal is all about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 February, 11:58
As always Sabina is right on target.😘😇
Nana knows your story on how you got here already hun but can you dm it to me for the memorial?

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 February, 11:53
autant tout prendre la blague 🤓