Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
14 February, 10:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Can you give me advice on how to log out of
my suspended twitter account ?

It won't let me so I can start a new one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
14 February, 03:49
Have any of these February two year deltas come to pass?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
14 February, 03:01
0:0
dark to light

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
14 February, 02:08

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
14 February, 12:18
Bring it to these satan¡St....... 👊
Was going to swear but realised its a Sunday 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🇬🇧🇺🇸🦅🙏+

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
14 February, 10:51

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
14 February, 01:01
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
14 February, 10:47
I feel like post 2722 goes with this post.

💥 P-A-I-N incoming! 💥

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
14 February, 10:21
That png ever been decoded?

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
14 February, 10:09
エキサイティング🔥🔥🔥

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
14 February, 10:02
Happy Valentine's day Deep State.,, the White hats, Q team, the Alliance, Patriots, and Anons across the globe want to present you this Bouquet of PAIN

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
14 February, 10:25
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
Sweet!

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
14 February, 10:00
I hope the PAIN is coming sooner rather then later. I keep reading that the Q team has had some set backs, that concerns me. These people are pure EVIL and need to be go!!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
14 February, 09:59
Good Morning, Kim!!! I thought I'd share my early morning rabbit hole find! interdasting 🤔

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 February, 10:24
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
wow...those are crazy!

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
14 February, 09:56
JUSTICE IS ON THE RUN!!!! THE WRONG WAY I'M AFRAID!!!