Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
21 January, 07:48
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
@Vincentkennedy @patrick AMEN,AMEN,AMEN,AMEN TO ALL OF THIS SAID. DECADES OF PLANNING AND SACRIFICING EVERYTHING TO SAVE HUMANITY FROM THE DEMONIC FORCES. Without God's anointed we would be dead right now There will never be a strong enough word to thank God above and His angels that walk among us. YOU ARE MY HEROS I PRAY FOR YOU CONSTANTLY HOLDTHELINE GOD WON ✝️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
B.. J.. @BJBJ
19 January, 06:29
It had to be this way. America is waking up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 January, 04:26
Reassuring, thank you. ✨🙏🙏🙏✨

Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
18 January, 07:18
Q said no deals

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
18 January, 06:25
🙏🌴🕯️🇺🇸

Alexandra Neve @Alex
18 January, 05:30
GLORY BE TO GOD OUR SAVIOR!!!

B.. J.. @BJBJ
18 January, 05:22
God is in control, he will rid us of evil at GodSpeed.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
18 January, 05:16
The thing that upsets me, it is said Feinstein is exiled to China. Why the HELL would that bitch get out of a GITMO Hanging?
Unless China is going to skin the bitch alive and her raunchy husband.

I hear they have hotels in Asia that cater specifically to pedos and have operated for decades.

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
18 January, 05:19
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
I pray we will find out soon for sure. She should go down with all the rest, publicly! Also, pretty sure we were told, No one escapes this.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
18 January, 05:33
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
I HEARD THAT TOO, THAT THAT THING WAS DEPORTED TO THE RED C.... I MEAN SHE WAS DEVASTATED AFTER THE KAVANAUGH 'HEARING'.