Only people mentioned by Blacksheep2020 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 February, 11:14
In response Black Sheep to his Publication
I know 😔😢😡 God Bless Our Troops! May he take their pain away! In Jesus' Name I Pray Amen 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
14 February, 11:14
In response Black Sheep to his Publication
This is sickening. Do you have any more sources to back this up? I knew Trump didn't knowingly leave children in those tunnels like another report claimed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Harmon @carlasherea
14 February, 11:27
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Real Police Chief is constantly posting sensational stories. He was blocked my most patriots on Twitter. I agree that this implies Trump knew and let them be there. give me a break!

Black Sheep @Blacksheep2020
15 February, 06:18
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I don't have a source to back this one up specifically but there were a number of posts and videos (earlier in the week) that seemed to support some of what is said in the report (blacked out buses, overhead photos of digs, explosions along tunnel lines etc).