Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Pam neal @Catpn17
14 February, 07:46
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Wait till your day comes to see what happens, no slap on the wrist for you just bars 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ylady ylady_y @ylady78
14 February, 06:55
can we please just throw her a$$ under the jail house now... ive had about all i can stand of her! shes not worth throwing in it so under it is better! lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
14 February, 05:19
She's off her noodle! I can't wait until the fun begins. We have been slogging through this swamp and watching all of these swamp creatures. Ugh!

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
14 February, 05:11
Too bad the coward Dems backed out of witnesses.....I woould have loved to see this biotch asked when did you know this was being organized, why did you send Cap Police home and how much did you pay the Antifa boys

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
14 February, 05:08
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣