Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
13 February, 09:08
Flawless Melania
A First Class Stunning 'White Hat' First Lady
even making swimming caps 'Great Again'
πŸ’ŸπŸ˜‡πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»
@sabrinagal @TiffanyR369 @DanUSCG @WhiteBunnyQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
14 February, 04:03
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
no matter what she wears, she could wear a sack cloth and look stunning, she is so regal, sometimes l think she is not from here, love FLOTUS she brought glamour back to the white house, a lady through and throughπŸ§‘β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
right?! When I realized how tall she, Trump & Barren are I was shocked & immediately questioned if they were put here for this moment.
04:05 AM - Feb 14, 2021
In response teresa lioness to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LIZardsPartyOf5 in this post can reply
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
14 February, 04:21
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
πŸ™The book the Last President could be a clue, time travel Baron, did a post about this book last year on face Crook, they disabled me because l love President Trump so muchπŸ§‘πŸ’›

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
14 February, 04:29
In response teresa lioness to her Publication
i boight all three books before they started banning the sale of trump and q stuff πŸ‘πŸΌ So surreal!