Only people mentioned by Gingerred42 in this post can reply
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
17 February, 04:24
In response Lucas Warren to his Publication
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula PVTrump @PVTrump
16 February, 05:12
Thanks for including me @Gingerred42 !! @PVTrump following all !! #FightForTrump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Rey❌❌ @ReySoloXX
15 February, 05:10
Thank you Lucas. appreciate the mention. i follow all patrots.

Louise Bucher @Philly4MAGA2
15 February, 03:09
Thanks for the ride Lycas @Gingerred42 , its a real pleasure riding with these amazing Patriot! i Followed all and retweeted your train. IFBAP! @Philly4MAGA2 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
14 February, 11:21
And we haven't done anything to bring these Aholes to PUBLIC JUSTICE. Personally I want the world to watch it! I know the pain will come...

Randi ----- @Zoomom2seven
14 February, 10:20
Thank you @gingerred42 ❤🇺🇸