JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 February, 06:22
At the end of the hearing I could feel the confusion oozing from my phone. You don't really believe that a Donald J Trump goes out on a small victory like that, do you? Of course not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom 24. @Freedom24
13 February, 06:29
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
We can only hope. These charades are mocking their own now (us). They keep saying the good guys are in control... Well, then why allow this crap. Everyone celebrating a hoax impeachment where Trump's lawyers left out the best parts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I sympathize with your frustration. DJT could have taken a weed whacker to all of them long ago but instead intends to pull them all out by the roots. The best truly is yet to come.
12:50 AM - Feb 14, 2021
In response Freedom 24. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 February, 09:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Not only that, but the other goal of preventing bloody civil war means there has to be the most civilian support for the military operation that they can get before they move. I imagine they guage reaction on line to get a sense of where they stand in that process.

Freedom 24. @Freedom24
14 February, 09:47
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Yes. Thats why i think the lawyers should have showed the AOC videos and CP letting people in or the guy who said he worked for the fbi. Would have brought more together as well as more backing for the military as clearly they are the only way. Give the dems/libs real truth so they can begin to sort it out