Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
13 February, 07:05
I mentioned the quantum financial system today at dinner. My husband laughed hysterically like I was mentally ill. I thought I was stonger. I have not betn able to cry since last June when my Uncle died of Covid complications. I am in menopause snd am a flat line despite the horror I have seen done to children and humanity as a whole. I am now sitting downstairs writing with tears streaming down my face. I need to get thicker skin and boldness for what lies ahead. I will be spending time with Jesus tonight. He loves me. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deena Gee @DeenaGee
13 February, 07:54
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Over the last few weeks I've had tears in my eyes all day at least once a week. I don't even know why. So I can certainly understand you crying now. You are strong, we are strong. It's just frustrating that others don't get it. God chose us for a reason that only He knows. We may have to be that rock when others are crying soon so a few tears now may make us stronger for them when the time comes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
13 February, 08:23
In response Deena Gee to her Publication
Sorry To Jump In But I Would Like To Point Out That We Are A Huge Movement. The MSM Always Try To Gloss Over The Fact That There Are Millions And Millions Of Anons

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
Yes by we I meant everyone. We are all going to know people that will need our help when the truth comes out, the people that do watch and believe the MSM.
09:46 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DeenaGee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deena Gee, click on at the bottom under it