DO YOU MISS PRESIDENT TRUMP?

HIT LIKE AND SHARE IF YES!

#wwg1wga
09:10 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Donaldtrumpfans in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
24 February, 06:25
In response Donald Trump Fans to his Publication
I know he never left and we're watching a movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Page @Naturegirl_Patriot
22 February, 03:26
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™Broken hearted til he returns!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
19 February, 03:33
I still have my TRUMP flag flying in its proper place under our beautiful ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ flag on our flagpole, showing the world I Faithfully believe in his return !!!!!

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
18 February, 11:14
Very Much!

Ann Pawl @Annpawl
18 February, 05:58
can't wait till he is back in March!

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
17 February, 06:21
VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH.๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Sarah Lou @mamalotsoftots
15 February, 04:08
yeah sure do!

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
15 February, 05:17
yes ...but not for much longer....

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
15 February, 04:51
I don't, there is no reason to miss him...he is still the president of the USA and president of the world...you can not miss someone who is still here

Elena Iove @Camberu71
15 February, 03:06
Oh, yeah!

Donโ€™t Mess With The Children @Dynology
14 February, 11:21
The Best Is Yet To Come ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Elena Iove @Camberu71
15 February, 03:06
In response Donโ€™t Mess With The Children to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
14 February, 12:01
I don't. He never left. We have been told and have seen for ourselves that what meets the eye is a game of smoke and mirrors. One big theater production that ends with the bulldozing of DC after they flood and flush out the remaining rats from their hiding places. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jessie Lee @Jessie_Lee
14 February, 11:26
I miss him so much!!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Can't wait for his return!

Michelle England @PatriotMichelle
13 February, 09:16
So, so much!