Silent Wrath @CommonSenseRevisited
10 February, 03:06
I don't know if people realize this, but this trial is less about impeachment and more about demonizing Trump's followers. They are making us look like we are no more than basic terrorists. Mark my words, they will use this as a basis for rounding up Trump supporters. They have every tweet, post, and comment from everyone. They will also use this as a base for legislation to remove guns from everyone that supported him. They will say we are dangerous and can not be trusted with armaments. It is 1775 all over again. It is basically gutting the constitution through of fear uprising...i.e. US.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
13 February, 08:06
In response Silent Wrath to his Publication
Guess What, I Dont Round Up That Easy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 February, 08:09
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Neither do I, but that will be the intention.

13 February, 08:11
Sure As Shit. But We Have The Power Really.
I Am Old And Totaly Willing To Lay Down My Life For My People.

13 February, 08:16
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Seems like those of us a little long in the tooth are more willing than others to do things the "old fashioned" way.

Yep It Is Up To Us To Lead The Way Friend. My Kids Dont Give A Shit About Any Of This But Go After Their Dad And Thats War.
08:18 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deplorable Paratrooper, click on at the bottom under it