Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
CALLING ALL ANONS and #MAGA who still have Twitter at 9PM please create a storm of tweets on #Catturds most recent post at that time asking #Catturd to join Anonup.com ❤ REPOST please! I ❤ #Catturd 🥳
08:35 PM - Jan 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by UnityLovePeace in this post can reply
Michelle Carter @MichelleCarter
12 January, 12:04
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
I read that Catturd was planning to start own social media platform. I can only view, been banned, so couldn't invite here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MAGA MannyD @Dirty_Rice420
11 January, 08:48
yes #Catturd needs to be here🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dark light @Pipewrench
12 January, 12:29
In response MAGA MannyD to his Publication
I'm surprised the turd hasn't be axed on twatter...

11 January, 08:40
imma share this on his twatter🐸🐸🐸

11 January, 08:44
Thank you so much!!

11 January, 08:44
Thank you so much!!

11 January, 08:39
what time zone fren🐸🐸🐸

11 January, 08:40
I'm not on Twitter but I am Eastern time. Maybe screen shot this post too and post it on one of his threads please:)

11 January, 08:37