Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
13 February, 07:05
I mentioned the quantum financial system today at dinner. My husband laughed hysterically like I was mentally ill. I thought I was stonger. I have not betn able to cry since last June when my Uncle died of Covid complications. I am in menopause snd am a flat line despite the horror I have seen done to children and humanity as a whole. I am now sitting downstairs writing with tears streaming down my face. I need to get thicker skin and boldness for what lies ahead. I will be spending time with Jesus tonight. He loves me. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DakotaWheatLady in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
13 February, 08:07
In response Manor Farm to her Publication
Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Kay @BonnieKay
13 February, 07:44
I heard a story today about not giving up. The guy said if a grizzly bear was chasing you, would you quit and give up or would you continue to do all you can to survive?

Manor Farm @DakotaWheatLady
13 February, 07:46
In response Bonnie Kay to her Publication
Love it!
...and when you put it that way... 🤔

deborah sidener @debbiedo
13 February, 07:30
I'm sure I'm, not the only one Thank you

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts