Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
16 February, 01:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Wow, you have so many of the same pics as me. You also probably have the same aged kids and spaced in years like I do. Very eclectic, spanning years of great music.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
15 February, 08:55
Boyz from Boston be Vibe'n You! 👇😎👍
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
15 February, 03:28
Vincent, I have a hard time listening to music from these Devil Worshipers. I deleted most of their music when I found out they were worshiping Satan. I feel guilty listening to music from these people kowing what they did to our children. CONFUSED!

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
15 February, 08:54
i love thst you have fight somg. heres my go- to lately https://youtu.be/xtiUjNT_v...

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
15 February, 03:14
Love to workout to this playlist. Thanks!

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
14 February, 11:35
My Imagine Dragons contribution vibes with your APL

Anthony Ver @czarowniq
14 February, 12:54
Don has a taste!

Anthony Ver @czarowniq
14 February, 11:41
nice!

gina anuez @gg711
14 February, 11:06
You have great taste in music! Thank you for this awesome playlist.

Debbie Reed @Dmsg10
14 February, 10:56
so happy i found you VK. i missed your oosts after being suspended from Twitter. I love the playlist. ❤️🇺🇸

Swedish Steph @Swedishsteph
14 February, 10:28
love your playlist VK!!! very inspiring.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
14 February, 07:38
Awesome! Thx VK

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
14 February, 06:44
Whoop Whoop!

Christine ... @Tex0028
14 February, 04:32
lol, snap, quantum Vibes. I posted this very same song on Gab earlier today before I saw VK's. Quantum is freaky 🤣

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
14 February, 04:33
Maybe I'm looking too close, eye 👀upside down🧐 is that 45 in the reflection with a cowboy hat🤯🤷‍♂️

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
14 February, 04:35
In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication
I can see alot more in that picture than I realise, just can't put my finger on it, or see it clearly🤔 ps. I've been listening to about 77% of them songs.... Vvvvvvvvviiiiibbbbessss! 🍻

Kristi Taylor @SheNaniGans55
14 February, 03:06
added to my library

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
14 February, 03:01
☺️

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
14 February, 12:35
99 red balloons ..them lyrics

Nunya Business @AAug22
14 February, 12:34
I recently found Tom MacDonald. I think you would enjoy his vibes VK.
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
14 February, 12:29
Love it! Thank you 🎤🎯

Diana Shields @DS_db
14 February, 12:28
I love what that list has to say! Music to my ears

Truth Warrior @Soularo
14 February, 12:03
Love your pmay list! Thank you gor sharing 😊

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
13 February, 11:22
Nice mix.... Rock on !!!!

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
13 February, 11:20
Love the updates!!!

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
13 February, 11:10
Best playlist out there !

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
13 February, 10:45
Looking at this, I would say we are of an age. I was 6 when JFK was murdered.

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
13 February, 11:55
In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication
And you need to add some Sam Cooke.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
13 February, 10:35
Whenever you would add a new song to your Playlist, I would rack my brain to try to figure out why did you choose that song...I got nothing.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
13 February, 10:32
Thanks, VK!!! It really makes time FLY!