Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
13 February, 04:52
I have a better idea than wasting Taxpayer money on phoney Impeachments....

#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
13 February, 04:57
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Has the site been cleaner for you V? Trying my best to make the user experience here a pleasant one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Kobayashi... I am struggling with one thing though.
I go to click on, for example your name here, to go to your page, and it doesn't respond, and I can't go to other Patriots' pages.
Am I doing something wrong?
05:26 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
13 February, 07:43
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I'll make it easier but you click on the name and a mini profile should come up. In there click the profile name and that will bring you to the users profile. Still lots of functions to add to make the site easier to use. I'll have another update next week.

Michael Davis @Unclemike
15 February, 06:51
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
many issues with anonup. 1. search sucks. Type in a search line in any format w/@ or not and nothing in dissenter. 2. writing a comment on admin is tricky. The normal comment access only allows followed posts. Have to sneak in other ways just to report a glitch. 3. Why are you allowing real names to be displayed along with avatar names? WTF are you doing anyway. No anonymous aspcets to that. Total bs bro.