Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I'm so excited I can do the moonwalk baby!😂😂
04:53 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
13 February, 11:33
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
So amazing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizana Stz @Lizana
13 February, 11:28
https://donaldmarshallrevo...

is this guy a liar? you said clones are real.. he says some things about MJ that aren't exactly complimentary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earth Patriot @JustifiedByFaith
13 February, 05:54
I must have watched this like ten times in a row. Completely mind-blowing.

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
13 February, 05:15
bro, were all doing the moonwalk as we speak. talent is talent my dude!

Day Dream @DaydreQm2020
13 February, 05:11
I might pee my pants

13 February, 05:50
In response Day Dream to her Publication
I nearly fainted when I realised what might be going on here 🤯

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
13 February, 05:04
Who is the guy at the bar the girl serves the drink to??? Macaulay Culkin? Remember...he was a whistleblower of the creeps in Hollywood and best friends with MJ. Am I reaching????

13 February, 05:52
In response Sher Patriot to her Publication
Yup for sure. What an amazing turn of events. Its awesome to hear Michael performing again.

Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
13 February, 05:02
the worst is yet to come. misery was necessary. what i heard

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 February, 04:57
🤔 Very interesting!!!
🙂😀🙃😉

Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
13 February, 04:55
yeap MJ😉