I think the majority
of us here KNEW
he would be acquitted
04:24 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
The Reptilian Skipper @The_Reptilian_Skipper
14 February, 01:49
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
when you create and orchestrate your own impeachment after an orchestrated movie riot.
of course he would be aquitted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
14 February, 06:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
13 February, 10:15
I'm with you, I couldn't bear to listen to all the lies. I only listened to Trump attorneys.
wonder if the libs felt the same way in reverse

connie wright @cowri
13 February, 09:44
I only watched when President Trumps lawyers talked. I have had enough lies. The left is mentally ill, seriously.

little bit @lilbit
13 February, 08:52
Yes we knew but anytime you can find a reason to have fun, go for it. Get out there and have a good time, no matter how big or small, get together laugh, dance, and celebrate life.

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
13 February, 08:25
that is our PRESIDENT

The Serbian Phoenix @TheSerbianInternational
13 February, 06:46
Everything they've thrown at him has blown up in their faces - and put them in the spotlight. "...you must show them"
Just love this clip.

John Galt @John_Galt
13 February, 06:37
cleared of charges that should NEVER have been brought and are both criminal and unconstitutionally founded
the corruption of the system at every level MUST be exposed removed and udone
MI is the only way

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
13 February, 05:57
Never doubted for a minute 💙

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
13 February, 05:47
Faith from day 1

Diggero NeverGivesUp @diggero2
13 February, 05:22
He's done NOTHING WRONG!!!
And that's what THEY can't stand!!!

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
13 February, 04:40
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies