Only people mentioned by SantaSurfing in this post can reply
Joe Davies @truthseekerJack
18 March, 06:38
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
Um... he was impeached. He just wasn't kicked out of office. Clinton was also impeached and not kicked out of office. Truth Matters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mira Sorvino | Katherine Ballard @mirasorvino_ballard
08 March, 12:54
Sound of Freedom Movie 2020 Full Version Streaming HD
Sound of Freedom Movie. Powerful movie based on a true story!
Start Watching Full movie ➡ https://t.co/M1YF6J4fle?so...

Jim Caviezel on The Sound of Freedom
Jim Caviezel told the Desert News that his role in The Sound of Freedom is “..the second most important film I have ever done”. This role only surpassed in the actor’s opinion by his role in “The Passion of the Christ”. He went on to say “It’s going to affect the saving of a lot of children..”

The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #MAGA #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #Draintheswamp #Trump #trusttheplan #QANON #Biblical #HoldTheLine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
04 March, 02:24
Someone has been murdered over these "international adrenochrome front company" documents. The front company has CIA Black Ops written all over it.

Another anon out there is in harms way & released these to anons in fear for his life. Family is everything. We share the risks. Make it rain.

Info to get out there has all been quickly thrown together in my linked below post & in my comments explaining what this actually means to take some heat off this anon. Read it. Share it. Connect the dots. It doesn't take a genius. Make it rain. Real anons share the risk.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#wwg1wga either means something to you or it doesn't. You decide.

Jen American @Woke_2020
02 March, 03:06
I love Santa. I don't have a huge following and that's fine but I was on Twatter today and saw a lot of posts about a right wing group saying their going to blow up the house... false flag approaching possibly. See something, say something.

Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
21 February, 02:29
Some kids were too heavily drugged by "magic juice" to ever remember or tell.

"Medical" based, daycare, church based, child "psychologist" quiet satanic trauma programming based, religious kid's weekend camps, kid's clubs, school related, & "CPS ripping targeted kids away from good families with knowingly made false claims on purpose to meet pedo net quotas to put kids into "masonic foster parent homes" to sex traffick them in satanic rings that employ SRA (trauma based satanic ritual abuse) & getting them to never tell has been going on against death threatened kids in all 50 states.

Only 1 in 20 ever tell during childhood.
#SaveTheChildren

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
16 February, 01:19
Thanks, Santa! This is my favorite current meme.

Pepe Kek @Pepe
15 February, 10:01

Raw News @Raw_News1st
14 February, 09:59
Get real News updates without MSM. Find this channel and please share with other's thank you!
https://t.me/RawNews1st

binny TruthWarrior @binny
14 February, 01:56
I'm hoping the Florida air is a relaxing treat in between all the work being done.

binny TruthWarrior @binny
14 February, 01:55
Still here with you sir! Prayers haven't stopped. There's going to be a lot of Republicain primaried in 2022.

Sylvia Veness @SylviaVsCreations
13 February, 07:40
Although I knew what the outcome would be I got all emotional this morning here in Perth. Being Sunday here it was the best Valentines Day Present I got.

Santa Love what you do and I hope you feel better soon.❤️❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (WakeyAwakey) can see their posts

Having Fits @HavingFits
13 February, 05:44
Hi Santa ❤️you!🙏🏻

Having Fits @HavingFits
Hi Santa ❤️your broadcasts!🙏🏻Thank you.

Having Fits @HavingFits

Having Fits @HavingFits

Having Fits @HavingFits

Having Fits @HavingFits
Hi Santa ❤️your broadcasts!🙏🏻

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 February, 04:51
Hi Santa ,much love tk u 4 all u do ,i dont sammy dance untill i do TODAY I DO!🕺💃🐹

13 February, 04:44
Classic DJT THUMP! Thats my President ! Congrads Sir ,whats next how can we help Sir!!

LJTruth Seeker21 @LJTruthSeeker21
13 February, 04:41
Yay !!! Our Boss Man Won 😍 Go Donny Uh Uh Go Donny Uh Uh

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
13 February, 04:36
Classic Trump 😁 hope you're feeling better Santa 👍

Lori Matthews @Crosswins
13 February, 04:29
Aquitted! What a Show!!!

Lori Matthews @Crosswins
13 February, 04:43
In response Lori Matthews to his Publication
Acquitted

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
13 February, 04:28
hey Santa nice too see ya. 🇺🇸👊🏾

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
13 February, 04:30
What a great day patriot!

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
13 February, 04:25
that was such a load of you know what!!!
they need to pay for all of the expenses of each trial!!!

13 February, 04:54
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
IN SO MANY WAYS!!!!