Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Michelle Hurshman @PhoenixLotus1962
01 March, 09:20
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Wow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
01 March, 07:08
We will also need to change the name of the Dulles Airport.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
01 March, 07:03

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
02 March, 09:27
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Very interesting read. Links to more info. If all true, we have been used and lied to way beyond what I thought possible. I'm angry at the moment. Need to pray through this.

Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
14 February, 08:30
The one in the back looks much more like Joseph Goebbels.

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
14 February, 08:27
What a really long journey many of us have been on. Feeling that I was kinda woke since the 80s and 90s especially regarding food, vaccines and spiritual warfare and Satanic activity. knowing all was not right in the world. But learning that these guys were responsible for 911 and other things really made me want to explode! Feeling so betrayed as a Christian and pro life advocate and republican. I was on the edge thinking nothing could be made right. This is why I love DJT!!!! Thanks for posting this. May many others wake up too!

Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
14 February, 08:25
Unfortunately nobody has ever found a shred of evidence to corroborate this, and the kid looks nothing like George H.W. Bush.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
14 February, 08:23

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 February, 09:05

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
14 February, 08:20

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
14 February, 08:13
Great post👍

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
14 February, 02:42
😱 This is so crazy‼️🤯

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
13 February, 05:49

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 March, 06:59
In response Love Wins to her Publication