Deplorable Dawson @NoDealsDawson
13 February, 02:31
No one understood what he was trying to tell us in the 80's. But now we know why the baby is screaming, the all-seeing eye, the underground tunnel, and the satananic dance. And the lyrics themselves...

"I can't watch anymore,
No more denial...
It's so hard to lay down in all of this."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
13 February, 02:56
In response Deplorable Dawson to her Publication
I was listening to this yesterday, weird. I met a Brit in Swissy way back, he told me all aboiut the Cabal and his Dad was in it. He was a huge Gabriel fan and he said Gabriel knew all about the Cabal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Dawson @NoDealsDawson
I too knew someone that was a child stuck in it! As a child she and her cousins were used in the rituals for sex and blood but they were never killed. Although the babies that were born by them were killed in rituals. Maybe because their Grandfather was the 33 Mason. I'm not sure but she is still afraid and doesn't talk about it.
04:00 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response William Filer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NoDealsDawson in this post can reply
William Filer @TahoeBilly
13 February, 06:02
In response Deplorable Dawson to her Publication
That's very distressing.