Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 February, 03:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Nojustno2 in this post can reply
Tantum Me2 @TantumMe
13 February, 04:25
In response Bri e.. to her Publication
Democrats wearing Republican suits.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
13 February, 04:24
MAKE. THEM. PAY.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
13 February, 04:11
Always fook Richard Burr

anon one @Gamma50
13 February, 04:04
Guess they feel confident of their GOP. I think it'll be good riddance next time they're up for election. We will not forget.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
13 February, 04:03
Bill Cassidy you are a fooking disgrace to Louisiana. Enjoy your oceanview cell at The Spa.

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
13 February, 04:15
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I say, put him in the cage with Mike the LSU Tiger and walk away!

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
13 February, 04:02

robin pick @psayli
13 February, 04:01
WOW....just wow!!!! Man they must have lots of skeletons n their closets - they are just as spooked as the Demonrats....hope we find out some juicy stuff