Only people mentioned by JustOneOfTheBillions369 in this post can reply
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
22 October, 10:48
In response JustOneOfTheBillions369 to her Publication
A TREASONOUS TRAITOR seated on our Highest Judicial Bench America

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 October, 10:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
23 October, 01:42
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
22 October, 10:08
I’m a Brit in the USA. 40 years. I love this country. My ancestors would NOT give that man a trial they would put him on the street and let the people stone him. I don’t want Gitmo I don’t want the death penalty I want him to feel every stone from every human being trying to save humanity. Hanging is to quick electric chair is to quick. His victims suffered a slow death and his needs to be slower. Stone that fucker. May God forgive me for trying to protect our children.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
22 October, 09:56
Bagman for the Vatican.