Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
10 September, 12:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 October, 05:47
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Johnson is a grifting assclown and nothing he says is true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 October, 05:55
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Did I hit a nerve with you?
Why are you coming after me?
You are like the Mean Girls in high school!
😆😂🤣

22 October, 08:33
Done playing and nope, I want people to stop falling for bullshit people like you serve, day in and day out.

22 October, 03:31
I admit to being somewhat naive, never been in a psych war on social media before.
I don't go looking for clowns, foreign agents, or trolls unless one head butts me.
Loudmouth, arrogant, lacking social graces, ideology driven people I do notice.
Shock jock antics are so low class, I ignore.
I could block you but I won't for now.
You can't intimidate me off this platform.
I'd rather you just rebut my comments instead of throwing insults.
Or just scroll past my comments. You seem to find a lot of other bullshit artists around here. Go after them. You are mean enough.
You can scare them away.
The meme you posted is so junior high school. Look for better material.

22 October, 03:52
You don't know me and it wasn't a character assassination so kindly refrain from putting me in your neat little box.

Actually, I have told you, time and time again, with receipts, proving that many of your sources are grifting fools-I finally blocked you because I don't want this trash in my feed.

And yes, I've resorted to stupid GIF's and snarky retorts as a way of not blowing my flipping brains out at the utter imbecility.

By all means, carry on.

22 October, 04:08
I don't remember any interaction with you here.
Just scroll past my trash and imbecility.
It's not worth engaging with me.

22 October, 04:34
What I want is for you to wake up, don't worry, you can go back to sleep, believe me, you're not worth my time.

Selective mutism and it's getting old with you people. Truly, you take the ever loving cake.

22 October, 04:58
THANKS!
I KNEW I WAS SPECIAL!

22 October, 05:19
You were in Special Ed, weren't you...

Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lydia Fahsholtz, click on at the bottom under it