Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
22 October, 03:42
Holy moly.
There are some people on here beyond delusional!

I mean, they make the most hideous excuses for Trumps behaviour, it's truly sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
22 October, 03:50
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Two categories in that; the loyalists and his entourage....

The Loyalist are his enablers and those that made him into an 'idol'...the fan boys and fan girls...those that need a leader to lead them....

And his entourage, are those that have made their living, careers and positions riding the coat tails of him.... all the mentally ill money junkie parasites have them too....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 October, 03:57
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
All I can say is, the brain washing, ignorance and total lack of discernment is truly mind boggling.

Must be something in the air............

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
Coming from the side that was supposed to be the 'best researchers too'

Yikes.....
04:17 PM - Oct 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by NEYEN in this post can reply
22 October, 04:41
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
Yeah, well, their "research" was all a lie, because when I started digging around I couldn' find one single thing to back up what was being said.
What I did find was a he'll of a lot of propaganda being put out there plus loads of bogus "whistle blowers" who were all working for that traitorous FLYNN as his so calleded DIGITAL SOLDIERS.

Flaming bunkum the lot of it.

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
22 October, 04:59
monkey see money do.... parrot around information real or not LoL

The white hats, black and all the others benefit from the system as it stands, they don't want change....they made their whole exists off of the crimes and corruption of the system =)

Cons, frauds and fakes... that makes up the majority....anything for another nickel....