Mike Anon @Mike314
18 October, 01:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
18 October, 01:19 (E)
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Do you think the election is going to happen, Mike? I keep vasilating back and forth. How can that be if this is a movie and it would also be a third term for Trump? 🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
18 October, 01:42 (E)
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
There isn't going to be an election, in my opinion, SusieQ.

Trump could get a "3rd term" because, technically, this is his first term as president of the restored republic.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
18 October, 02:06
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Ah.. I knew that! 🙃

BTW, would you like to help reinhabit the Republic? I signed up to be a Delegate for my County. We need 2 people from every county for all 50! Please check it out and share if you would, please? ❤️

https://republicfortheunit...

Mike Anon @Mike314
Happy to share 😁

Thanks for the link 😎
02:08 PM - Oct 18, 2024
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it