Mark Knight @ItsAbacus2009
16 October, 01:31 (E)
If you MUST vote early... Do NOT! Mail it in! That's how they, "lose votes". Hand in YOUR vote IN PERSON! I know it's a double edge sword I prefer VOTING on ELECTION DAY! But sometimes we don't have a choice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Mee @TrustinGod
17 October, 08:55
In response Mark Knight to his Publication
I was thinking about whether to vote early or not, and kinda decided it wouldn't make any difference. The Dems will do whatever it takes to adjust the vote count til the very end. This election is the hill their insane agendas will die on, imo. We shall see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
If you do not vote - you will regret it afterwards. Every citizen must do their bit... just think if everyone thought like this.

When Trump wins - you cannot enjoy it - because you did not take part.

Everyone counts, do your bit.
09:30 AM - Oct 17, 2024
In response Just Mee to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Just Mee @TrustinGod
17 October, 09:35
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Oh I am DEFINITELY voting! Just haven't yet decided whether to do it early or not. I can't imagine one Trump supporter 'not' voting.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 October, 09:48
In response Just Mee to his Publication
😊

I said to my husband, he should take the day off and vote in person... mail in voting is just an easier fix for the left.