Jack Wightman @jtwightman
17 October, 04:39
Oprah Winfrey, one of the most powerful media moguls in the world, has long presented herself as a champion of children’s rights. But the truth is now out: Oprah has been a major player in the trafficking network, using her vast influence to hide the operations behind her so-called “schools for underprivileged children” in Africa.

· These “schools” were nothing more than fronts to funnel children into the hands of the global elite. Military sources have uncovered that Oprah’s private jets were used on more than 50 occasions to transport children from Africa to Epstein’s private islands and other secretive locations across the globe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
So, was Oprah a "spook" I wonder?

Because my research shows me that most of Hollywood was CIA controlled through the Pilgrims Society, in which case not only are the CIA controlling the drug cartels, they also control child trafficking.
05:16 AM - Oct 17, 2024
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by corpus in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Juris Prudence Civilis, click on at the bottom under it