Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 October, 10:00
SURFLANT decode

=

Flawless / Stay The Course / Pais Effect Code Quantum Time / My Boyfriends Back / If You Like The Plan Keep It / A Christmas StoryπŸŽ„/ Heavens Secret / Getting The Job Done βœ”/ Proof Of The Past / Boom Boom Boom Boom πŸ’₯/ Holy Holy Holy / Jesus Prophecy / Decode Remove Curse / Help Is On The Way / Dia De Los MuertosπŸ’€/ The Christ Proof / Decode Im The Real God Code / I Am Here With You πŸ€—πŸ’™πŸ’š/ They Only Hated Me 😡/ Gematria Prophecy / Learn The Secret Code / Ending Gematrix Days / Get Ready To Fiesta πŸ₯³/ My Name Isn't John / Kundalini Awakening / The Meaning Is This / Jesus In The Flesh / Going Home Forever 😍/ Touch Base With God πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ/ The Seraphim AngelsπŸ”₯πŸ˜‡/ Manifest With Magic / Thank You God For Being Kind / Because I Love You🀎
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
180-081
1080-0801
1132-2311
TS 6:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 October, 10:36
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Kundalini Awakening / The Meaning Is This"

This is the true meaning behind the snake poem. It has nothing to do with evil.
Wipe evil out of your mind. πŸ€—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 October, 11:31
What was he trying to SAY??????

He would have been banned and censored too my frens 😭
11:31 AM - Oct 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
16 October, 12:32
You are sooooo right, Laura! There are many students who grew up attending public schools, and they have NEVER even read or heard of NIKOLA TESLA! It is a shameful neglect! And that is censorship at its highest level!

16 October, 11:32
FOLLOW THE SILENCED