Enchanted Mermaid @PygmyGazette
BREAKING NEWS: First-in-the-World Ivermectin, Mebendazole and Fenbendazole Protocol in Cancer has been peer-reviewed and published on Sep.19, 2024!

The future of Cancer Treatment starts NOW.

My thanks to lead authors Ilyes Baghli and Pierrick Martinez for their incredible inspired work, FLCCC’s Dr.Paul Marik for his extensive work on repurposed drugs and every co-author who worked hard to bring this paper to life.

I hope that this peer-reviewed paper lays the groundwork for a brand new future for Cancer Treatment.

Many of you know that I have been helping thousands of Cancer patients with high dose Ivermectin, Mebendazole, and Fenbendazole.

We are already starting to see incredible successes with these repurposed drugs.
09:59 PM - Oct 14, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Free Bird @DCast
19 October, 02:04
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Thanks do you have a link for us? :)
Some cancers require different treatments, depending on the variety of parasites, fungi, worms or bacteria.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
21 October, 02:11
In response Free Bird to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396