Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
13 October, 11:50
Nancy Pelosi played Lilly Ledbetter.

The veil is lifting…we can see clearly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 October, 09:48
In response Kel Que to her Publication
the long saggy boobs give it away even more than the face

ty for posting this cuz I did not know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 October, 09:54 (E)
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I watched a couple videos of “Lilly” on you -tube. I was blown away with the hand gesturing and the crazy accent (and the saggy tatas were a dead give away. lol!. It’s hard to wrap your head around the fact that these psychopaths are actors… playing many different roles. Everything they do is to push their satanic agenda to unaware America. Nothing is organic. 😢🤯

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
My biggest feelings are calmed by the fact that God sees everything. But it does not explain why it continues.

Nazi Piglosi had harmed so many people with her lies. But someday she will be turned away from the gates of heaven. I really believe that.
11:52 AM - Oct 14, 2024
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 October, 07:01
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Absolutely. ❤️🙏🏻