Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 October, 06:39
Dept of Defense decode

=

Is Givin Validation / Accidental Star Discovery🌟/ Untold Story God Jc / I Put A Lot Of Messages For You Here💌/ I Thy Humble Servant🙏/ My Life Is Syncronized / Have The Video Tape Cabal K / Underwater Rescue / Im Alive Here Forever / Overwhelm / Take Your Bow / Real Family Supernova / The Clairvoyant Character / Why Does God Need A Guide💙💚/ I Surrender My Love💓/ The Bird Is The Word And Its Freed🐦/ I Moving Heaven Earth / The Resonant Frequency Of Humans DNA / Hate I Dont Its All About The Love / Oblivious To The Presence Of God🦌/ Have Give Proof Of God📜/ I Loved You Since The Day We Met🤎/ Santa Claus Is Coming To Town🎅/ Multidimensional Manifesting / And Ill See You On The Other Side / And The Blessings Overfloweth / Everything Is Going To Be Okay🤗/ The Waiting Is The Hardest Part / The Show Must Go On Script
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
307-703
1842-2481
TS 16:00 - 4:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

13 October, 06:40

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

13 October, 06:41