Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
12 October, 06:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 October, 09:29
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
The autists in their 50s and 60s?

They are all here on AU.

The injections given in the 60s, would not have been an en mass (as today) affair, but done in discreet pockets so as not to alert parents or authorities (those not run by evil yet)

There were those of us who showed the signs, but, as it was incidental, it was passed over.

Now, we get our revenge.

The loners, the picked on, the ones with unshakeable focus, the ones who see the world differently, who see disparate connections, who are sensitive to the evil living amongst us... now, WE get our say.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
We lined up in Elementary School * got our injection, middle school too in 60s & 70s not nearly as many...
10:26 PM - Oct 12, 2024
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RhondaMom in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 October, 10:35
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Yep.

Mum tells the story when I was 2, that she took me to the dr because I was banging my head on the hall wall... he put it down to 'frustration' because we lived on the 2nd floor of an apartment building, so I could not go out...

The injections had effects - they were just not talked about.

Now we are the ones obsessively researching, and communicating our findings... for years, and years... despite the slings and arrows, the rejection and negativity.

The injections had effects, and now they are turned against those that gave them to us.