Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 October, 11:30
🤬WTF...my daughter enrolled her daughter in school/daycare for 3-4 yr olds. its a government program to help struggling single moms. After pages and pages of paperwork, today was her first day at school. Then they sent home with her more pages of info and is asking if she agrees to several regular home checks By CPS. What The HOLY FUCK is this all about? Since WHEN does CPS get involved in daycare/school kind of shit??????????? The problem..she really has no choice so WTF. WHY the fuck is this shit going on??? This is fucking criminal...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
09 October, 12:48
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
There bullies to single mothers, and I wouldn’t let them in, pull her out of the program,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 October, 03:07
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
She has no choice but yes I would find some other way..fuck this shit.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
09 October, 01:50
She can tell them that she’s having the house remodeled or her apartment fumigated because she has bed bugs removed, and meet them at a restaurant instead,

she isnt worried. only if they want to drug test her then she will refuse. She vapes..... anyway she is in a brand new duplex so no worries on housing conditions.
02:51 PM - Oct 09, 2024
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
09 October, 09:07
Then she’ll be fine, no worries,