Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 October, 11:30
🤬WTF...my daughter enrolled her daughter in school/daycare for 3-4 yr olds. its a government program to help struggling single moms. After pages and pages of paperwork, today was her first day at school. Then they sent home with her more pages of info and is asking if she agrees to several regular home checks By CPS. What The HOLY FUCK is this all about? Since WHEN does CPS get involved in daycare/school kind of shit??????????? The problem..she really has no choice so WTF. WHY the fuck is this shit going on??? This is fucking criminal...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
julie miller @pnut36
09 October, 01:17
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
az does this too maricopa county is awful with cps and any assistance from school

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 October, 03:08
In response julie miller to his Publication
No Shit? It should be against the law for CPS to be involved in anything unless absolutely necessary.

julie miller @pnut36
the things they have done here are possibly in the top 3 worst of states for kids in system a bitch from cps is now our illegitimate gov and her husband is a freak tranny assistance dr who caused us to lose insurance coverage at our childrens hospital for months the things she did while in cps haven't even begun to be revealed yet
04:38 AM - Oct 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by pnut36 in this post can reply
09 October, 02:50
In response julie miller to his Publication
we had dealings with CPS 18 yrs ago. My daughter... and the DR is who called CPS when she gave birth. Then the bitch showed up at hospital..i flew up to hospital and met that bitch head on. Thee same bitch came to house the next week for a home visit after i took on the roll of caretaker. I video'd the meeting just in case. I had a huge attitude with her. she left in a hurry. I called her supervisor as i had asked her for the number...so i called and the supervisor said none of this should have happened. My daughter was in the clear. The dr stepped out of bounds and so did the bitch that showed up. It was all a trap to take my grandson. If I had not have called the supervisor, this shitshow may have went on and on. Apparently these CPS workers can do what they want and not tell anyone above them. I stopped her.

julie miller @pnut36
09 October, 07:09
it's true they will unless someone strong stands up to them 🙏glad you were there 💪