Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 February, 12:55
In response ana coelho to her Publication
putain 😣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Butter Milk @Buttermilk
16 February, 10:48
sick and disgusting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
14 February, 07:07
This is heartbreaking😭 I just don't get the mindset of some people.

Elizabeth McDowell @EMcDowell
14 February, 06:10
It breaks my heart to drive by bus stops amd see kids wearing masks and standing 6 feet apart. childhood os not supposed to be like that. i totally blame the Democrats.

Mal Fatz @Malfor
14 February, 06:13
In response Elizabeth McDowell to his Publication
The real travesty, masks inhibit the ability in the formative years the development of social skills, communication skills, language development, bonding play, and will impact socially, emotionally, developmenatally, detrimentally the most precious resources OUR CHILDREN. the real pandemic IS MASK MANDATES!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
14 February, 05:56
CHILD ABUSE AND IGNORANCE, OBLIVION AND STUPIDITY!

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts