Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
03 October, 11:54
Dustin Waycaster- would be a shame if someone posted the fire chief in charge of the NC slaughter. His name..his face..should we continue?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 October, 01:23
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
I thought it was a light skinned black guy that was preventing folk from helping - this guy looks awfully young to be a fire chief.

I suspect we are in a fog if war situation...

After all, the weather was weaponized by one side to steal resources, that's an act of war no different than dropping an A-bomb on the area - except you don't have to wait for the radiation to dissipate

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 October, 01:27
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Precisely
We aren’t fools to this game anymore and whether it’s dangerous or not we have a responsibility to our children to stop monsters from skating below the surface

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
We must be sure those we are singling out, really are the bad guys - we do not want to be accused of going after an innocent.

It has surprised me that we have not seen video yet of one of these encounters happening, or that no one videoed the FEMA meeting where they announced they were stealing the land.

I guess folk there are trying to saving their phone batteries.

There will be friendly fire casualties, as there are in any war.

I want to know when the National Guard are going to mutiny and start doing the job they are paid to do.
01:39 PM - Oct 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
03 October, 01:44
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
According to one of the rescuers it was just the fire chief threatening..all those below him were trying to encourage more rescues but didn’t want him to endanger his own freedoms. So far it’s a handful of local blues and some head honchos that are proud to let those good folks die without rhyme or reason.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 October, 01:49
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
The folks under them should lock them in their offices. Seems to me its citizen arrest time.