Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
03 October, 11:54
Dustin Waycaster- would be a shame if someone posted the fire chief in charge of the NC slaughter. His name..his face..should we continue?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
03 October, 12:48
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
That's a very damning post.
I hope you're prepared for all consequences.
These platforms are monitored.
Just saying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 October, 12:54
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
The moment we start acting scared is the moment they are going to try to keep getting away with this with another fire chief in another small town. No more hiding for them and us. I’ve got family in Appalachia. These fuckers are the ones that should be on notice- not us.

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
I agree with much of your sentiment about evil people need to be dealt with, you just have to be VERY sure, is what i`m saying that your words cannot be used against you, aka, inciting nutters to take things into their own hands.
01:06 PM - Oct 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by corpus in this post can reply
03 October, 01:14
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
He is no better than the chief that took over in Hawaii after the Vegas incident
Being put on blast is the least of their worries after a real death toll comes out. Nutters or no nutters people have the right to know.